ISS Windows is a complete double-glazed window unit with an integrated shutter system.
The window – including locking mechanism and shutter movement is operated manually from the inside of the building. The integrated window system offers many advantages:
- Operate shutter manually from inside - with a simple pulley cord
- Lock using a simple locking mechanism - from inside without keys
- Maintain and clean from inside – protecting workers
- Comes complete with a built in tilt and turn double glazed window
- Improves the security of the building
- Easier to fit than a traditional window and separate roller shutter
- Very competitively priced – cheaper than fitting a traditional roller shutter and window
- Fit to new and existing buildings, and your hire fleet – in the factory or on site
- No need to fit a wooden architrave or sill – includes internal trim
- Components and spare parts are readily available
- The roller shutter is solar reflective so in the summer months it will keep cool, protecting against solar gain
- In the winter, when the shutter is lowered, it will reduce the heat loss through the window by as estimated 50%.
- K-Glass double-glazing provides energy efficiency benefits - reducing solar gain and heat loss.
- Saves on energy bills - creating a “green building solution”
- The double glazed unit is K glass
- The system complies with all the UK building regulations.
- Is fully Health and Safety compliant
See ISS Windows design features ...
See ISS Windows technical specification ...